PUSH MODELS

Saturday, November 17, 2007

HELP THOSE IN NEED!

We just received this email from Susan Flinn of ReMax Legacy:
Good morning everyone.

The reason behind the blankets; Last Christmas my husband and I went out on Christmas Day to deliver teddy bears to the children in need. We went about 8 miles out of Rocky Point and located a community of people that had almost nothing. Both my husband and I were so fortunate and gratified seeing the children so happy with their giggling and smiling face, they made us cry. The mother's came to thank us and asked so graciously for a blanket to keep warm. We had not a one. So, my husband and I drove back to Rocky Point, purchased several blankets and delivered them to the families for warmth. The need to care for our local community is now. Winter is approaching. Please help.

'Tis the Season' to give with a warm heart. Please deliver me a new or almost new blanket for our local neighbors who need WARMTH. You can drop the blankets by RE/MAX or call me and I will be happy to pick them up. MX cell - 380-5876.

A warm thank you from my heart.

Please pass the word to all. I will forward this message to all Real Estate Agents in Rocky Point. If you would like to pass the message to family, friend or client, please do so.

Thank you again.

Susie
Do your part to help! Take some blankets over the the ReMax office on Fremont. Let's make a difference to the families in need! :)
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm