PUSH MODELS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

POWERFUL WORDS FROM A REAL BUYER...

We've received this letter from a satisfied buyer in protest of an article written in an AZ newspaper:


November 26, 2007

To Whom It May Concern,

I found yesterday’s article in the Arizona Republic ‘Prime deal, prime debacle’ to be not only misrepresentative of the state of real estate in Puerto Penasco but also insulting and harmful to all of the Arizonans who have made sound and secure investments there. I bought a condominium on Sandy Beach a year ago this past October, have my bank trust in hand, and have been able to enjoy my vacation home from the day I bought it.

This article was about one very small area of Penasco but came across as if it was all of Penasco. As in any place in the world there is high risk in buying something on speculation, especially from unknown entities. I, along with over 5,000 other current owners, did my homework on the developer I chose to go with and purchased in a property of sound reputation.

I am a writer and often write about Mexico and investing there. I feel that it is the writer’s responsibility to tell the whole story to the public. I do not believe that this happened in this article. There is nothing wrong with reporting on specific problem areas but I believe it is wrong to sensationalize it to sound bigger than reality.

Sincerely,

Ellen Boland
Puerta Privada
Puerto Penasco


Comments???
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm