PUSH MODELS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MORE ON LAST FRIDAY'S AWFUL ACCIDENT

I talked to a guy that was only about 10 cars behind the wreck - he told me that:

A minivan (SUV?) had been flying past cars for a while, and basically driving wrecklessly...they went to pass someone else, though there was an on-coming car. The driver didn't know that there were actually two cars - the first on-coming car swerved off the road and into the ditch, and the second car didn't have the time and collided with the minivan (or SUV - I cant' remember which one) head-on. 

I don't exactly know how many fatalities there were, but I'm almost sure both drivers passed away. It's so unfortunate that this happened, but accidents can be prevented! Pass safely, and respect the speed limits, and PLEASE don't drink and drive!
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm