PUSH MODELS

Friday, June 6, 2008

MORE SUMMER FITNESS

Ahh baseball season...I LOVE baseball season! Notice I said "baseball season" and not "baseball" all by itself...the sport bores me, to be frank - unless it's a good game. What I love is going to the park, being in the park...and (dare I say it?) STADIUM FOOD.

What's not to love about hot dogs - no - chili dogs with extra cheese, french fries (cheese optional, but preferred) and a pint or two (or three?) of cold draught beer to wash it all down. Don't forget there are brownies and apple pie a la mode and cotton candy for dessert...YUMM

BUT, all that stuff costs you, ya know? Er, me ok, us! Is it worth the splurge? I say yes, but what do you think? An article from iVillage.com could help you sort things out...
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm