PUSH MODELS

Monday, September 22, 2008

MYN'S NEW LOOK

It's just like getting my hair done - I just feel better!

I'm LOVING the hotness of my new page - makes me wanna blog more ;)

I haven't given due credit to Gustavo for making it possible. He is THE graphic designer based right here in Rocky Point, but can serve all your needs via internet and phone!

He specializes in logo design, and is excellent in: web design, brochures, flyers, business cards, billboards, and coming soon: mixed media! You thought he was JUST good with the computer? Well, his paintings and art pieces are truely one of a kind. 

Get in contact with him for any design work that you need:

gkmacho@synesthesiacs.com
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm