PUSH MODELS

Monday, October 13, 2008

MYN + HIP HOP DANCE

If you didn't already know, I love to cut a rug. I mainly jam to hip hop and mainstream pop music, but you also know I LOVE Hed Kandi and the whole OM Lounge movement. In the spirit of winter working out, I've decided to start teaching a hip hop dance class at Daniela's studio starting November 1st!

At 9am, I will be doing hip hop aerobics to get you going for the day while getting a great cardio workout and learn some new moves. In the afternoon (hopefully at 6) I'll be teaching a choreographed hip hop class...my plan is to take each class at the end of the month and do an exhibition show somewhere!

Stay tuned for news and pics...
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm