PUSH MODELS

Monday, November 24, 2008

DISTURBING NEWS

It seriously chruns my stomach to the core to hear about that kid that OD'd on pills and STREAMED IT through his webcam...are you kidding me?! He committed suicide with people literally cheering him on, and no one can really do anything to punish those aggers-on because there are no laws for this sort of erratic, raucous behavior.

What the hell is wrong with people these days? Excuse my language, but my gosh - is this what we're reduced to? Is this where and when humanity takes a turn? One group of people goes rouge by streaming horrible things while the others try to save the environment and get their credit back on track????

I just can't believe it. How sad. Where were his PARENTS?! That kid was somebody's son...brother, maybe?

What is this world coming to? It just breaks my heart.
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm