PUSH MODELS

Friday, November 21, 2008

GOOGLE ADS

In an effort to make it easier for you, my dear reader, I have installed Google Search, which you will find in the upper right hand corner of my page - you can search for whatever your heart desires without leaving this page! Your results will turn up in a new window, so you can flip back and forth between the two!

Also, check out the Google ads I have in between every 5 posts or so and on the right hand side in a vertical column. They are from businesses trying to push ahead here in Rocky Point, and you can click any of them for more information. Neither Google nor I endorse spam or illigitamate companies advertising on my site, so never fear - they're all good!
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm