PUSH MODELS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BE PREPARED TO LAUGH - LAST GIGGLES OF 2008

Ok, if you've ever been to Sea Fari and had to use the restroom, I apologize. Lea and I assigned the guys bathroom duty, and to them that just means to replace the empty toilet paper roll when the women tell them to do so.

Just to let you know that as of today, we're one bottle of anti bacterial soap away from almost having a normal bathroom - I scrubbed the toilet so I could sit down on it! I put bleach, then fabuloso, then some other scary chemical I can't pronounce...when I saw the seat melting from chemical burns, I thought "that's good enough" and wiped the foaming, sparking concoction off, and so far, I have no weird rash on my back side.

I also flushed with my hand for the first time...strange, I know, but there were spots of some unGodly substance on it...now, thanks to non FDA "approved for household or office use" chemicals that they probably clean the space ships with, we have a half way clean bathroom!!!


Feel free to sit down next time, if need be...
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm