PUSH MODELS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT BAR CRAWL

Wow! Did we have a blast last night or what?! I'm sure everyone is just now getting moving, I know I am!!

We hit Chiltepino's and had their famous tequila in cucumber cups - don't let the mellow cucumber fool ya - they'll get cha! I hadn't eaten dinner so I ordered a hamburger - I was FLOORED. It was $45 pesos ($4.50) and I must say, it was the best hamburger I've had in a long time. Sorry Randy, but this one (price included) is just better!

By the time we got outta there, (I have to be more strict on the one hour thing next time) everyone was ready to see what the Thirsty Parrot had for us...their welcome shot, the Tropical Hooter was one of those shots that was sweet and tangy, but you know they'll lay you out! After that, we enjoyed $1 off everything in the house, and there were about 4 trays of pupu's going around - the lobster crisps, nachos, pizza...it was all delish!

We had so much fun, and it was so late by the time we looked at our watches again (I promise on the one hour thing) that we didn't make it to Shark Bite before they closed down the Malecon...

If you missed this bar crawl, I sure am sorry - you can catch the train next time around, though - I think I'm going to shoot for the end of January, so stay tuned!
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm