PUSH MODELS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Locals,

I'm sure you've noticed that we've been invaded to a small degree by these seemingly immune-to-the-cold humans. Well, never fear, they're not infected or super human or anything...they're from the NORTH! I know, I know, I didn't want to believe it either. I encountered some of the skantily clad homo sapiens donned in tank tops, flip flops, and shorts; oh my! and they are actually very nice and laughed at me because I was sitting on top of the space heater with ice cicles hanging from my nose, typing with gloves on. I think it's totally normal for this frigid time of year.

Stay tuned today for every New Year's Eve party in Rocky Point!

xoxo,
MYN
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm