PUSH MODELS

Monday, December 29, 2008

ROCKY POINT REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND YOUR POINT 2 AGENT WEBSITE

This is especially for the real estate agents here in Rocky Point, I'm offering you the chance to hire RP's #1 dork to help you with your Point 2 Agent website - do you need a sprinkle of SEO? Do you need some updated content? Some more keywords??

Do you even know what all that is?!

Well, lemme tell ya - I like figuring out this stuff, and I guess I can say I'm ok at it. If you need help with your Point 2 Agent website, let me know! I might just be of help to you:
mynparty@yahoo.com.mx

Along with this, I'm pretty computer savvy, so if you just need someone to help you with the technicalities of working these machines, or want to learn how to defrag and do a general sweep of your cpu to keep it in shape, let me know!

I'm literate in both Mac and PC. Drop me a line:
mynparty@yahoo.com.mx
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm