PUSH MODELS

Monday, December 29, 2008

ROCKY POINT'S MERMAID ALSO DOES HAIR

Ok, ok, I know you're getting ready to start your New Year's resolutions, I haven't given them a thought until just now...

Looking good should be on the top of the list, remember what I said a while back about luxuries of life?

Well, Rocky Point's mermaid, Lea Lubeck is an excellent esthitician, and she's packing her shears and hair color and bringing them to us here in Rocky Point! Starting in January, she'll be doing hair out of her home in Playa La Jolla - not to shabby to get your shag worked on and be on the beach, right? Didn't think so...me n my 'fro will be heading her way as soon as possible and will post before/after pics!

Reach her via email: horsepinkest@yahoo.com or her US cell: 928 380 8619
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm