PUSH MODELS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

OPEN LETTER #3 ABOUT SPRING BREAK IN ROCKY POINT

I'm loving the fact that people are standing up for Rocky Point and for Mexico in general through this whole Spring Break in Mexico is dangerous garbage. Here's a letter from Russ Black, associate publisher for Mexico Living Magazine:

To whom it may concern,I am a full time resident of Puerto Penasco Rocky Point Sonora Mexico. I understand that someone has instructed spring breakers to not visit us because it is too dangerous. This is just plain ridiculous. My wife and I sold a business 2 1/2 years ago in Arizona and moved into our house that we bought 6 years ago as a retreat from the city. We moved here with our now 15 year old son and we are having a great life. We live off-beach in a neighborhood of primarily Mexican families. We attend our church here, we go to the beach, we go to the local and tourist Cantinas and all in all we enjoy all that our little town has to offer. We are American and we are white people and we find that there is no class distinction here. We find that we live a tranquil and safe life. It is very disturbing to us that crap has to be said of our town because of the violence caused by the illicit drug trade that the US sponsors. I am sure that I could find trouble here if I wanted to. I am sure that students can find trouble here if they want to. I think that is true of any city large or small. To blindly and incorrectly label Puerto Penasco "off limits" simply because of your lack of knowledge or the thought that anything Mexican is dangerous is just WRONG! If you want to come down and experience a better way of life simply email me and I will make the arrangements.
Sincerely,
Russ--
Mexico Living Guide
Russ Black - Associate Publisher
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm