PUSH MODELS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

ROCKY POINT DAYTIME ACTIVITY #49576

Ellen Gray just wrote me and informed me of this:

I am planning on having a party at my home next week on Monday February 16at 4:00 (snacks and drinks) bring your own favorite drink if you would liketoo, and you can come and check out Gold Canyon Candles, "The World's Finest"(R) candles. I want this to be laid backand fun and casual. You can come and go as you please. You can bring anyoneyou would like!! If you can't make the party you can go online and checkout the products. Those of you coming to the party, you can check out thecatalog online to see what is available. Call me at 638-107-7150 or 602-820-6306 or email with any questions. I live at Las Palmas II number 13 - Mary Snyder's old home. Fremont Blvd toSinaloa.. Go south. Sinaloa dead ends, take a left and again it dead ends.Take a right and you will see the condos in front of you. We are the 2nd tothe last condo number 13. Hope to see you!! And have a joyful day!!!!!Love you all Ellen Shortcut to: http://www.goldcanyon.com/

 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm