PUSH MODELS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

ANOTHER GREAT BY GK - MYN'S 24TH ON THE 25TH


This Wednesday, March 25th marks the day that a blogger was born...okay, okay, before it turns mushy, lemme just say that I appriciate YOU, my dear reader so much - thank you for all the love and support you've shown me, thanks for passing on my link...thanks for bearing with me when I haven't posted in 3 or 4 days, or I just toss you the weather report to tide you over...thanks for all your comments, your pictures, your advice - it is humbling.

I invite all of you out on Wednesday to Capone's around 9pm, where I will be taking over the bar with my crew from the sunset cruise!

Don't miss it...and if you have to, we're going to do it up on Saturday night, so there's no excues there - haha

Have a super Saturday!

 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm