PUSH MODELS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

DEBBIE'S RESTAURANT IN THE MALECON

The other day I was sitting at Debbie’s, right next door to Boo Bar in the Malecon, and I felt like I was a tourist having lunch by the sea – I really like this place! The service was excellent, the food was great, and the atmosphere was just a little bit different than everything else on the Malecon. What sold me was the Dallas Cowboys helmet they have behind the bar – I’ll send every Texan I see over there! I had the chile rellenos, and they were super good! The first time I’ve had them covered in egg, the salsa was delish and they were stuffed with shrimp and cheese. Yummy! I will definitely be back for more – it’s the perfect day time upper Malecon restaurant for lunch.
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm