PUSH MODELS

Monday, March 2, 2009

MYN'S WEEKEND

Merry Monday, MYN readers!

I sure do hope that you had a great weekend, as mine has been one of the best ever!

On Saturday, I was running around taking care of (blog) business and stopped by Las Palomas because I know they are trying to promote some things at the restaurants. I ended up having a job interview and I am now the Las Palomas concierge! Can you believe it?! I sort of can’t yet, either – I’m like, finally: a job that is right up my alley, in a place I like, with PEOPLE I like. What more could I ask for? Oh yeah – a salary + major MYN exposure + a chance to go on to something even better. I still have a few butterflies in my stomach.

Needless to say, you might get tired of hearing about Las Palomas, so please tell me when I’ve gone overboard!

I hope that you have a marvelous Monday – stay tuned for more posts…
Xoxo,

MYN
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm