PUSH MODELS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

POST #1534 (WARNING: NOT PG RATED)

Better late than never, but still bullshit all the same:

Hi Again,
It is now too late...Fox News pulled the poll question as soon as the Yes votes tied the NO votes...we were getting ready to overtake the NO votes and they pulled the plug...strange...or maybe they did not want the public to know the real truth about Rocky Point, Mexico. I spoke with Fox News and they had a sorry explanation...but still believe that Mexico is not safe. What fools!
Cindy

This is such crap! I wish there was a census of how many AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS live in Mexico. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't safe - retards...this seriously pisses me off to no end. I would LOVE to find stats on the safety rating of Phoenix and the surrounding area and compare it to Rocky Point...can anyone help me with that???? Drop me a line to contribute: mynparty@yahoo.com.mx
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm