PUSH MODELS

Monday, April 27, 2009

MYN NEEDS YOUR HELP ***UPDATE***

I have heard several comments about 4 people losing their lives on 13th last night due to a drug related altercation - is this true?!?! Please shoot me an email with any info you have on this: mynparty@yahoo.com.mx

Lynette from the Rocky Point Times just sent me an email with a link to the full meal deal no this totally random happening check this out:

A really interesting hit late last night in Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, two couples taken out, one survivor.
The hit went down in the heart of the city, 13th Street and Juárez Boulevard; El Imparcial reports
this morning.
One of the three dead was identified as Joel Meza Cázares, of Culiacán, and los pajarritos andan cantando, saying he was related to Blanca Margarita Cázares Salazar, La Emperatriz, El Mayo Zambada’s ex-girlfriend and a money-launderer for the Sinaloa Federation.

You see, the number of shootings that happen in Rocky Point per year can be counted on one hand. Everyone involved was from far away, and it was something that just sprung up outta the blue. On top of that, it's all gang violence - the drug cartels are battling between each other - it has absolutely nothing to do with tourists or tourism at all! You can bet that our police department will be even more in force than usual - I was wondering why I saw so many patrol cars today!

I am a single woman in my early 20's and I feel safer here than I do in Phoenix, LA, or Dallas (the 3 major cities I frequent) what with all their rapists, robbers, and sometimes snipers...

So there you have it, thanks to the Rocky Point Times!

 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm