PUSH MODELS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MYN'S BLACK PANTHER FOR SALE

Hey everyone,

It's that time of life that I'm starting to apply "out with the old, in with the new" to just about everything!

I need to sell my 1992 Honda Civic. It's black with grey interior, it desparately needs a bath, so i don't have a picture of it. The engine is in good condition, besides that it needs a service. It's got over 100K miles on it, but you know Hondas...they go on forever! The major defects it has are cosmetic - the driver's side mirror is missing, the emblems, the door handle needs to be adjusted. Things that I don't have time anymore to fix!

Let me know if you might be interested or know someone that is: mynparty@yahoo.com.mx

Bidding starts at $1750...
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm