PUSH MODELS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

SWINE FLU - I GUESS I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING

You might take this as a major surprise, but I do not watch tv. Very seldom will I even watch a movie...music just does so much more for me...at any rate, I have heard about this whole swine flu thing, and it has me a little freaked out. Yahoo! has a little scoop on it:

WASHINGTON – The U.S. declared a public health emergency Sunday to deal with the emerging new swine flu, much like the government does to prepare for approaching hurricanes.

Officials reported 20 U.S. cases of swine flu in five states so far, with the latest in Ohio and New York. Unlike in Mexico where the same strain appears to be killing dozens of people, cases in the United State have been mild — and U.S. health authorities can't yet explain why.

"As we continue to look for cases, we are going to see a broader spectrum of disease," predicted Dr. Richard Besser, acting chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We're going to see more severe disease in this country."

Click here to read about the swine flu from Yahoo! News
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm