PUSH MODELS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TOMORROW MORNING - BOOTY CAMP AT BELLA SIRENA!

Hey guys and dolls,
Thought I'd get this sent out today, while everyone is hungover and hating life! Come sweat some of that booze out at "Booty Camp- Mexico Style"! The classes will start @ 7:30 am, and will be held on the Grand Lawn at Bella Sirena Resort. I know this is early!!! But believe it or not, some people do have to work! ;-P
The first class will be on Wednesday, and the 2nd class will be on Thursday! We will be doing them back to back to jump-start our bodies metabolisms, and make sure everyone is on track with their fitness before the weekend mayhem starts! I know how crazy you all are! Ya, ya, ya I've been guilty once or twice as well! ;-)This week is going to be a lot of fun. Depending on the turn out, we will be grouped in pairs, or three's doing station work! So bring your spouse, significant other, or whoever the heck you want, and let's burn some of that goo off! We will be focusing this week a lot on plyometric work, core drills, boxing, and cardiovascular endurance exercises! This is a sure fire way to burn a ton of calories and keep you motivated!
Please show up 10-15 minutes prior to the camp, so you can get your forms turned in and make sure we can start on time. All you need is a bottle of water, an ipod if you so choose, and please don't forget yourself! I am going to do my best to bring speakers so we can jam jam while we workout, but bring your own music, just in case! As always, please email or call me to confirm that you are coming so I can reserve your spot, and email you the forms you need to fill out and bring with.
I like to limit the amount of people so I can be available to help, if need be! You can just shoot me a msg on FB if that would be more convenient!
Weather should be around 70 degrees... PERFECT! I would suggest a sweater, or long sleeve while we warm up, just to get the blood flowin' and the body pumpin'! Can't wait to see you guys and gals, don't forget your sunscreen, or your oil for you tanners! Please visit my website for more info!!! www.ptbymatt.vpweb.com
And alllllllways remember, when you train with me, you don't work harder, you work smarter!
Matt, CPT
Cost: $15USD/class
***$25 if you prepay for both on Wednesday!***
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm