PUSH MODELS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

METROPOLI MYSTERY: SOLVED! WELL, MOST OF IT...


Like I said yesterday, Kent White is one of the neatest people in Penasco I have met thus far, but did you know he's also one of my BEST sources of info? Check out what he dug up for me for you, my dear MYN reader:
Metropoli is funded by an investment group out of Monterey, Mexico. They don't need to sell to build, They will wait for a better time to make a loud splash because like a tree in the forest, if no one is in the harbor to hear a splash does it really make any sound?

Vaya con Dios!
KENT B. WHITE
REALTY EXECUTIVES
PUERTO PENASCO
Ok, so now we know where the funding's coming from...what's it going to LOOK like?! What kind of movie theatre? Which stores?! Parking situation??
Am I never satisfied?!
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm