PUSH MODELS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A NOTE FROM GEORGINA ROSS, NEWLY APPOINTED TRANSLATOR

Dear friends and colleagues:

It is my pleasure to share with you my appointment by the Supreme Judicial court of the State of Sonora as an Official Translator,
as an Auxiliary in the Justice Administration as Official Translator with ID number 002756
I can sign documents for Bank Trusts, Real Estate, legal documents in General, Board of Directors minutes, LLC translations, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, etc., etc., ....
as well as work as an official Simultaneous Interpreter in Court cases, which I did in CA and still do in Peñasco.
I was the Simultaneous Interpreter in the Realtor's Diplomado Group # 2, where I also received my certification as a Realtor.
I will be happy to help you through BILINGUAL SERVICES that offers translations as well as other related services any time.

At your request I can send you a copy of my appointment.

Cordially,
Georgina Ross/Owner
BILINGUAL SERVICES and GEORGIE'S REALTY-Broker
georginaross.point2agent.com

(O) 388-5322
Cel.: (638) 112-0922
From the USA: (520) 265-3789
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm