PUSH MODELS

Friday, May 29, 2009

S.W.I.M'S GOT SOMETHIN COOKIN...

Hats off to S.W.I.M! Rocky Point's only swanky poolside bar/lounge cooks up the best food on Sandy Beach (sorry, Citron, they got you beat!) and by far the BEST margarita in Rocky Point - seriously. The make it from ALL fresh squeezed juices - no mix, no added sugar!

MYN and S.W.I.M have teamed up, and I will be promoting them hard and heavy, so stay tuned for more parties and events including:

Veteran's Day appriciation weekend
Booty Camp sessions
Black and White Turn the Tide charity event
C.O.P.S of AZ appriciation weekend
A S.W.I.M sponsored walk a thon
Recovery/Rehab Sundays poolside - only for the grown and sexy

S.W.I.M is located at Bella Sirena on Sandy Beach - open every day but Wednesday from 11:30am till 11pm and 12am on Fridays and Saturdays!
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm