PUSH MODELS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MYN ON HIATUS

It's been a good 3 years, my dear readers...I've gotten to embark on lots of adventures, parties, and events...it's time for MYN to take a break from the scene. Don't think I'll be gone forever by ANY means, though - I am working on something huge. Bigger than I ever thought I'd be able to do, and it will take up a lot of my time...

MYN is going to be on hiatus for a little bit - expect posts at least once a week, but not 10 a day like before! When I come back , expect a new site and events in Rocky Point like no one has ever done. Think celebrity status parties with people from all over Mexico and the United States...big time stuff!

More to come...

PS: Any of you super sleuths that send me flyers, info, pictures, etc - you can be sure I will post them, so email whatever you have to me: mynparty@yahoo.com.mx
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm