PUSH MODELS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

PALM TREES FOR SALE

Happy thirsty Thursday!

I got this email from our own Melody Scott about a panga boat operator with some trees to sell. This market has effected us ALL, so please pass this post on.

When the going gets tough...


"One of the guys who runs the banana boats down on the beach has five palm trees for sale. Three smaller ones and two tall ones. They are in the ground right now, but he'll dig them out and deliver them to you and plant them.

I don't know how much he wants for them, but I'm sure if you find out how much one is at a nursery and offer him less than that, you'll get it.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll arrange a meeting."

Thanks,

Melody Scott

638-388-7208

 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm