PUSH MODELS

Friday, July 25, 2008

BLOOD DONOR UPDATE

Finally it's Friday! I've got some pics and some dirt to dish, but for now, I want to let you all know some requirements about donating blood that I've just found out:
  • It doesn't matter if you are O+ or not, right now, we need any that we can get. I am going to donate my A- blood on Tuesday...
  • You can't donate if you've gotten a tattoo within the last 10 years, but after 10 years, it is ok.
  • If you have high blood pressure, cholesterol, or any other infection, it's best that you not donate.
I know it's strict, but I also know that there are lots of caring, giving people out there that are willing to give blood to someone in need.

If you want to donate, this is how it will work:
  • There is only one blood bank in Hermosillo, so you must go there as early as possible, so as not to wait in line forever. They open at 5am.
  • You must make sure that you eat a good breakfast and that you have gotten a good night's sleep. 
  • It is best to go to Hermosillo the afternoon before, and spend the night there, so you can be rested and fresh that morning. 
If you are willing to do these things, please don't hesitate to call me at 638 383 8309 or 602 288 9125 or email me directly at myaann_roland@yahoo.com and I will give you more details.

Thank you so much in advance for opening your heart. I know that God blesses those that help one another.
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm