PUSH MODELS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Do you enjoy reading MYN? Do you maybe even think I’m funny? Ok, entertaining? What I’m really trying to ask is: do you like how I write? (Hopefully you just said yes)On to question #2: do you need some text written for your website? An article written? Any other form of writing that you just can’t or don’t want to do yourself? Hire me! I’m pretty much free 16/6 (not 24/7, sorry) so drop me a line, I might just be able to help you! mynparty@yahoo.com.mx

This usually doesn’t include doing high school or college homework, essays, etc but with the market as it is, and considering that I’m virtually yobless*, well…I might re-consider.
*Yob (and all it’s forms: yobs, yobless, yob hunting, etc) – the Peñasco local’s way of saying job. If you lived here, you’d understand.
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm