PUSH MODELS

Friday, October 2, 2009

A NOTE FROM JILL AT CONSIGN AND DESIGN


I am very sad to have to tell that my store Consign & Desgn was broken into last night, Thurs. that is.  My Compaq, desk top computer was stolen as well as my Lexmark printer/copier/fax.  there was nearly all of the jewelry that was consigned with us and some cash taken.  I am hoping that this email will alert the possibility of my computer being sold on the street.  It is less than a yr old as is the Lexmark machine.  Things have been so slow that this a huge blow for me at this time.  Any help with this situation will be a hugely appreciated.  I am also interested in finding another one if anyone has one for sale.  Please contact me at 638-110-6121, or email me.  I am slightly out of touch but will hope to be back in the game soon.  Thank you all for taking the time to read this bad news note.
Tu Amiga, Jill Mitchell
Consign & Design
 
www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ping?sitemap=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynparty.blogspot.com%2Fsitemap.htm